Front Office Manager
- Coolangatta QLD 4225, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Gold Coast Calypso Plaza Suites
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We are currently seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Front Office Manager to lead the Front Office team on a full-time basis at Oaks Calypso Plaza Suites! The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of leading your team and driving exceptional customer experiences.
- Guide & support the team in providing outstanding guest welcoming and experiences.
- Ensuring that all daily tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Conducting guest arrivals and departures
- Complete daily administration duties.
- Provide personalised and proactive guest service.
- Resolve & respond to guest complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintain accurate guest accounts and assist with daily reporting.
- Effectively manage team roster to meet budgets.
- Support Hotel Manager with recruitment
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Front office management or supervisory experience
- A passion for delivering exceptional, pro-active customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and an unwavering positive attitude.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries. Our modern and fully equipped apartments, residences and suites are what make our Guests return time and time again.