- Muscat, Oman
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
At Anantara we always behave in the following way…
· We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
· We use our initiative and always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
· We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest quality of service on all occasions.
· We always think of new ways to surprise and delight our guests.
· We treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect. Everyone is important.
· We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
· We are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world.
You will manage the Engineering department, ensuring the efficient running of the all hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy wherever possible.
- College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Five years operating experience in a similar capacity.
- Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
- Familiar with the local government requirements and regulations.
- Passion for leadership.