PA To GM & Operation Excellence
- Muscat, Oman
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
At Anantara we always behave in the following way…
· We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
· We use our initiative and always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
· We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest quality of service on all occasions.
· We always think of new ways to surprise and delight our guests.
· We treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect. Everyone is important.
· We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
· We are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world.
1. Set up filing system and update index of files and form regularly also label all files and folders alphabetically.
2. Daily trace system. Photocopy the covering correspondence with trace date clearly indicated and put the photocopy into individual jacket according to the trace date.
3. Coordinate and monitor all appointments, meetings, and trainings to ensure that schedules are logged, traced and remind all concerns.
4. Prepare appropriate files, folder, information, and relevant documents for each meeting
5. Update files and discard old file in the Archive store in order of topic, dates and years.
6. Take minutes, check correctness and presentation before distributing and filing according to the supervisor’s discretion.
7. Handling the incoming calls and information, obtaining all relevant information and passing on to appropriate personnel.
8. Compile all trace materials, sort and put them in appropriate trace date order.
9. Ensure meeting minutes be dispatched/out within 48 hours.
10. Send of faxes and telexes.
11. Keep records of travel expenses and update travel schedule.
12. Dispatch the mailings with appropriate contents, letters, envelopes, etc.
13. Ensure that monthly critique and month end reports are finished on a timely basis
14. Organize associate meeting, daily briefing, 15 minute training, and other related meetings and training as assigned by direct boss according to the company LSOP.
15. Update information and data relevant to the department at all times
16. Work and coordinate with other departments to ensure that the responsible job of the department meets target and goals
17. Update and welcome new comers of the organization chart and who is who in the department.
- Strong communication and presentation skills Good organization and planning skills - disciplined Creative