- Muscat, Oman
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
At Anantara we always behave in the following way…
· We have pride in the work we do, how we present ourselves, and how we communicate with our guests and our colleagues.
· We use our initiative and always find the best way to solve a problem for a guest or a colleague.
· We work as a team with colleagues across all departments to deliver the highest quality of service on all occasions.
· We always think of new ways to surprise and delight our guests.
· We treat guests and colleagues with dignity and respect. Everyone is important.
· We hold ourselves to the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
· We are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world.
· To work as a team with colleagues in all departments, to ensure timely service and a smooth running operation.
· To understand and adhere to all hotel policies and Standard Operating Procedures with regard to guest service, how to run the operation, and personal discipline and grooming.
· Check out with your Supervisor before leaving your station or the floor for any reason
· To have a full knowledge of the services and facilities provided by the hotel in order 0swer any questions the guests may have.
· Follow all safety policies to ensure a safe work area
· Follow all reasonable work-related requests made by a Manager or Supervisor which may be outside your normal job activities, to achieve complete guest satisfaction and service throughout the Hotel
· Maintain your station in accordance with standards at all times
· Develop a complete knowledge of menus
· Learn and correctly use the Point of Sale equipment and follow procedures
· To maintain strict security measures when entering guest rooms, to maintain the privacy rights of our guests.
· Actively participate in all training meetings, to continually develop professional skills and increase guest satisfaction.
· Check corridors for trays when returning from taking orders (Room Service)
· Clean and break down trays in dish area, watching for condiments, salt, pepper, sugars, salt & pepper, etc.
• Good personality with excellent communication and strong service-minded
• Good command in Spoken and written in English