Guest Service Agent
- Brisbane QLD, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Brisbane Aurora Suites
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We are looking for two enthusiastic and professional Guest Service Agent on a full-time basis at Oaks Brisbane Aurora Suites. The moment a guest steps into our hotel you will make them feel at home with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of guiding guests through their stay, from smooth check-ins and check-outs to insights on the local attractions and eateries, you will be remembered for your superb customer service and positive energy.
- Providing an outstanding guest welcoming experience by demonstrating a commitment to service excellence and maintaining the front office and reception operational standards.
- Meeting guests and customers when they arrive and ensure they are settled in their rooms.
- Maintaining professional, open and honest communication to assist guests and make accurate bookings.
- Availability to work shifts between Monday to Sunday (between 6.00am and 11pm).
- Immaculate personal presentation.
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills.
Previous experience working in hospitality, providing customer service and guest services is advantageous.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.