Group Fitness Leader/ Personal Trainer
- Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- Company Location: Elysia Wellness Retreat
Elysia Wellness Retreat is a haven of relaxation for our guests and our team. When you join our team you can expect to work in an environment that fosters innovation, supports your career development and encourages healthy living.
Elysia Wellness Retreat offers our guests the opportunity to transform their lives. From a refreshing weekend getaway to a holistic week-long program, Elysia has a range of wellness retreat options for our guests. As part of the team, you will inspire and guide our guests with your friendly smiles and caring nature.
We are seeking full-time and casual Wellness Activities Officers. Your passion for health and fitness will captivate our guests and inspire and encourage them at the retreat. Each of your guests will return again and again for group fitness classes and personal training sessions because of your unforgettable customer service. This is a fun role for someone who is energetic and excited to interact with guests while working with an awesome team.
About the role:
- Lead a variety of group fitness classes including aqua aerobics, strength and stretching/yoga classes.
- Take one on one personal training gym sessions with guests
- Personalise fitness sessions for participants of various ages and fitness levels
- Liaise with guests during meal times
- Guide guests on walks around the retreat
- Training will be provided to help the right applicant deliver group fitness classes.
- 1+ Years' Experience In Personal Training or Group Fitness preferred
- Cert III in Fitness + First Aid Certified
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Elysia Wellness Retreat is part of the Minor Hotel Group. Minor Hotels has a portfolio of hotel brands including Oaks Hotels & Resorts. Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.