Casual Spa Coordinator
- Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
- Company Location: Elysia Wellness Retreat
Elysia Wellness Retreat is a haven of relaxation for our guests and our team. When you join our team you can expect to work in an environment that fosters innovation, supports your career development and encourages healthy living.
Elysia Wellness Retreat offers our guests the opportunity to transform their lives. From a refreshing weekend getaway to a holistic week-long program, Elysia has a range of wellness retreat options for our guests. As part of the team, you will inspire and guide our guests with your friendly smiles and caring nature.
We are seeking a casual Spa Coordinator to join the team at Elysia Wellness Retreat. The moment a guest steps into the retreat you will make them feel calm and relaxed with your welcoming and warm presence. You have the important job of greeting customers, providing your expertise with enquiries and escorting guests to treatment areas. Your unforgettable personalised customer service is what our guests will remember you for when they return time and time again.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional personalised and proactive customer service
- Willingness to learn about all our products, packages, and treatments
- Help guests find products to support them with their beauty and health regime
- Share innovative ideas to promote product sales, guest loyalty, and exceptional customer service
- Must be available to work Tuesday to Saturday.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Elysia Wellness Retreat is part of the Minor Hotel Group. Minor Hotels has a portfolio of hotel brands including Oaks Hotels & Resorts. Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best workplace culture.