- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Avani Palm View Residences & Suites
Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites soars 48 storeys high, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah beyond providing a wow backdrop. Featuring a range of accommodation configurations, Avani offers the perfect base for corporate travellers, families and long-term guests looking for contemporary comforts and style. Wake up to dazzling views. Wander an exclusive neighbourhood. Lounge by the rooftop pool sunning with a cocktail in hand, taking in the ever-evolving skyline.
You will implement the daily work schedule, to handle planned maintenance and respond to guest requests and emergency situations and to check air conditioning, water, fire safety systems of the hotel and maintain them according to required standards as well as to work with other operational departments in the effective performance of their duties. You are responsible for ensuring that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
• Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Two years operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
• Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.