Guest Service Agent Night
- 315 Moo 1, Saladan, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani+ Koh Lanta Krabi Resort
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
You will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our team members by coordinating timely completion of the night audit function. You will be responsible for ensuring that all the financial transactions of the hotel are conducted to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. You will be the main point of guest contact and ensure efficient operation of the Front desk during the night hours of operation.
- College diploma in hotel management or financial majors
- Previous experience in Front Office
- Experience with Front Office Systems
- A strong focus on customer service
- Prior experience in hotel front office operations is preferred
- Excellent communication skills; fluency in English is required
- Be able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Computer skills in Ms Office; experience with current Property Management Systems (PMS) is preferred
This position available for Thai nationality