- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Bangkok
The Minor Food is one of Asia's largest casual dining and quick-service restaurant companies. We are aggressively accelerating the business growth in both domestic and global market.
Our number of restaurants exceeding 1,600 in 21 countries under The Pizza Company, Swensen's, Sizzler, Dairy Queen, Burger King, Basil Thai Kitchen, The Coffee Club, Ribs and Rumps, Riverside, Penang Street, and Poulet. We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision.
To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the Objective of Providing 100% Satisfaction to All Stakeholders. We also share an inspiring organization culture.
Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here.
If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you
1. Job Purpose:
To be responsible to assist the managing of financial resources with an appropriate balance of maximizing returns and minimizing risks in line with MFG’s strategic plan, and report all financial information for management decision making.
2. Main Responsibilities:
- Assist AVP of Finance to Determine the policies, strategies, budget, and guideline as well as the decision
required such as Financial management involving Financial risk management, Financial instrument, Treasury and cash flow management, Etc.) and Accounting services management involving (Accounting standard, Compliance of accounting practices with laws and regulations, Financial reporting, Tax management, Budgeting and budget analysis, Etc.)
- Assist AVP of Finance to oversee the analysis of budget variance and report financial performance and
accounting information to top management
- Maintain access to and closely monitor capital market/ financial market
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of Company reporting includes responsibility for monthly
consolidate management accounts, annual budget and quarterly and annual statutory accounts.
- Ensure that the Company complies with Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), The Stock Exchange of
Thailand (SET), Tax and Thai General Accepted Accounting Principle (GAAP) regulation.
- Ensure the Office CAPEX and Admin Expenses are under control.
- Review and provide consultation on the planning and implementation of tax planning for the company together with supporting contracts and some document.
- Assist AVP of Finance to Review, analyze, and implement the changes to existing systems and procedures in company to ensure the optimal performance of the Group and its management. This includes
standardization wherever possible to ensure that our management becomes managers of information and not
processors of information.
- Provide supervision to the Financial team in field of Accounting such as Accounting Standard (GAAP)
and policies and Tax & Regulation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by AVP of Finance.
We are a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward and very result-oriented people with a vision. To be a Global Operator of Multiple Food Brands with the objective of providing 100% Satisfaction to all stakeholders.
We also share an inspiring organization culture: Driving to Unlock the Impossibilities. This culture is the foundation in everything we do here. If you are a highly motivated, extremely organized business executive with a successful track record in driving sales, and are looking for an opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company that will reward you for your dedication, then Minor Food is right for you