- Toowoomba QLD, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Toowoomba Hotel
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We are currently seeking a passionate Cook to join the Oaks and Vine Restaurant team on a casual basis at Oaks Toowoomba Hotel. Our guests can enjoy a tasty breakfast, barista coffee or lazy lunch in a relaxed setting. As the chef you will use your skills to champion the amazing produce this region is known for as our menu features 100% locally sourced and grown ingredients.
To be successful you must:
- Hold relevant cookery qualifications.
- Possess solid a la carte experience.
- Be strong in performing in the hot section.
- Be able to work under pressure within a dynamic team environment.
- Be able to coach and motivate less experienced members of the kitchen team.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a positive, proactive attitude and a passion for cooking.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.