- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Qasr Al Sarab Desert Resort by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· To support guests, particularly those involved in coordinating meetings and conferences, in ensuring that all of their audio-visual and IT needs are met, and that all their IT equipment works to their full satisfaction.
· To maintain a full and thorough knowledge of standard IT equipment and how it all works together, including PCs, laser projectors, audio speakers, TVs, DVD players, CD-ROM players
· To anticipate and pre-empt guest requirements for cables, adaptor plugs, projector screens, laser projectors, and other IT collateral and peripherals.
· To maintain a full and working knowledge of hardware, operating systems, application software and supporting tools available in the market today.
Culture fit is just as important to us as technical. You will be a team player and enjoy working with others. The flipside of this is you are also not afraid to work in isolation when required and you are not afraid to ask for help when you need it. You are a natural problem solver and think with a methodical mindset - this comes through strong in both your personality and technical expertise.
We are looking for a few different skills and expertise to provide our own bench with some specific strength, but here a few we are particularly interested in:
- Trade / Technician Certificate in Electrical engineering
- Trade or operating background with sound experience in maintenance of equipment and systems
- Ability to apply analytical methods to understand and solve problems
- Ability to apply basic cost benefits analysis principles as part of project/modification considerations
- Experience with equipment/plant operation and/or maintenance in a power generation or heavy industrial process environment.
Can work in a remote area.