Casual Kitchen Hand
- Broome WA, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Broome Hotel
Oaks Hotels, Resorts and Suites is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries.
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We are looking for a Kitchen Hand to join us on a casual basis at Oaks Broome Hotel and Oaks Cable Beach Resort. You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly team involved in the delivery of outstanding service.
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.
To be successful, you will:
- Have a friendly, positive attitude
- Be flexible to work a range of different shifts, including weekends.
- Be able to work under pressure within a dynamic team environment.
- Be willing to learn and gain experience from other team members.
- Be confident and work well with other team members as well as autonomously;
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
About Oaks Broome Hotel and Oaks Cable Beach Resort
Occupying a central position in the heart of Roebuck Bay is deluxe resort Oaks Broome Hotel, offering the perfect mix of subtle luxury and style. Oaks Broome Hotel provides the perfect launching point from which to explore a variety of natural treasures, alluring landscapes and adventure pursuits.
Oaks Cable Beach Resort is a premier resort located in the unique holiday town of Broome – Western Australia’s coastal gateway to the famous Kimberley region. Just metres from the beautiful waters and golden sands of Cable Beach.