- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Company Location: Anantara Vacation Club Shanghai
A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
The Training Executive’s key responsibilities include delivering the Branded training to Entry Level TSE’s as well as remedial training as necessary to those TSE’s within the “90 Day Corridor”, which is designed to increase TSE productivity skills and early achievement of minimum standards of performance supporting our Vacation Ownership Program and maintaining a positive relationship within each market.
The Training Executive is to achieve (Respective TSE) KPI- package sales, net close and VPG while reinforcing Branded Culture within the call centres to create better retention levels, reduce turnover and decrease personnel costs associated with turnover.
· Trains, coaches, and develops Agent to enable them to maximize their effectiveness and production
· In conjunction with the Call Centre & Operation Leaders, coordinates, facilitates, and tracks completion of initial training, remedial training and first 90 days of PMP
· Manages training materials inclusive of training manual and updates accordingly as needed
· Communicates regularly and effectively with Agent, Team Leaders, Managers, Assistant Director / Director of Call Centre regarding the status of training schedules, initiatives, and all 90-day corridor training
· Keeps current with AVC training tools and is responsible for creating other training content such as videos, key note presentations, etc.
· Assists with review and revisions to new and existing training materials and sales tools as requested
· Attends and participates in regional and corporate meetings, as required
· Required to travel within AVC Call Centres to conduct training and assist as a TO when needed
· Working in conjunction with HR and the Call Centre Leaders, ensure that the appropriate number and quality of TSE’s is sufficient at all times to meet Headcount requirements and resulting package sales and tour flow. Take responsibility for the recruitment activity, training, development and performance measures of TSE’s as appropriate.
· Develop, maintain and enhance AVC’s culture in all facets of the Call Centre operation, while building strong and ethical team values
· Coordinate, deliver and supervise the initial induction and training program with new agent to ensure they have a complete understanding of the flow of process, product knowledge and the AVC Brand Standards
· Conduct regular and one-on-one training and performance reviews with agent, and perform specialized and focused remedial training when necessary to ensure agent are achieving their individual requirements
· Assist, deliver and/or supervise regular (minimum weekly) team training sessions of all agent on selected aspects of the presentation, or other motivational, instructional topics, with the objective of ensuring the delivery and integrity of the Brand is not compromised or deviated from. Ensure there is consistency with AVC’s approved training, development and motivational programs
· Monitor and manage the performance of individuals daily in accordance with agreed minimum performance standards and exercise disciplinary action within Company guidelines as necessary
· Ensure agent adhere to all company and any regulatory compliance requirements and policies, at all times to ensure the ‘Customer Experience’ and the brand integrity of Anantara and the Minor Group of Companies is not compromised. Monitor that all agent represent the company in an ethical, moral and professional manner at all times.
· Promote good working relationships between Call Centres and all other departments within AVC and the Minor group of companies
· Ensure that Call Centre facilities, property and assets are maintained to a high standard at all times, and are secured
A minimum of at least Six-year experience in Call Centre Training Department
With train OB Tel-Sales background is a MUST
No documented record of serious misconduct, misrepresentation, or breaching of sales and/or company policies
Degree education desirable, though not a requirement
Required knowledge how to use technology such are computers, power point, excel e-mail etc.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required.
Excellent coaching and teaching skills
Strong leadership skills and ability to lead by example
Excellent communicative, listening and organizational skills
Ability to analysis and interpret trends in numerical and fiscal performance reports
Ability to conduct effective group and one on one Training / Meeting / Coaching
Ability to accurately evaluate agent performance levels
Presents oneself as a professional role model
Ability to travel freely, if required
Ability to focus on the situation, issue, or behavior rather than the person and to manage agent professionally at all times
Problem solving and negotiating skills
Positive and enthusiastic attitude