Chef de Partie
- Broome WA, Australia
- Company Location: Oaks Broome Hotel
Our people drive the success of our business, so we will invest in your skills to allow you to grow and progress through your career. You'll feel at home as part of a close team who thrive on delivering exceptional guest experiences and working in a company focused on ensuring the best work place culture.
We are seeking a Full-Time Chef de Partie to take responsibility for assisting in the daily kitchen operations and also a variety of conferences and events held at our Oaks Broome Hotel property.
You will be joining a hard-working, professional and friendly Kitchen Team involved in the delivery of an outstanding product and service to our guests and expected to maintain strict quality and presentation standards.
To be successful you must:
- Hold relevant cookery qualifications (Minimum Cert III Commercial Cookery)
- Have experience in cooking a western-style menu. Experience with banquets also advantageous
- Be able to work under pressure within a dynamic team environment
- Be able to coach and motivate less experienced members of the kitchen team
- Be self-motivated and able to work without supervision
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a positive, proactive attitude.
Join our positive and vibrant team and be rewarded with these team benefits:
- Discounts on accommodation across all Minor Hotel brands
- Discount when you visit any of our restaurants, cafes and bars
- Paid Birthday Leave & Paid Vaccine Leave
- Career progression
- Reward & Recognition programs
Oaks Hotels & Resorts is one of Australasia’s largest apartment style accommodation providers, managing a portfolio of over 55 properties across five countries. Our modern and fully equipped apartments, residences and suites are what make our Guests return time and time again.
Annual salary: $64,026
Approved Sponsor = Oaks Hotels & Resorts Limited
Currently, we are only accepting applications from candidates who have working rights within Australia or New Zealand.