Assistant Chief Engineer
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
For travelers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
You will assist the Chief Engineer in managing the Engineering department, ensuring the efficient running of the all hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy wherever possible.
• College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Five years operating experience in a similar capacity.
• Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
• Familiar with the local government requirements and regulations.
• Passion for leadership.