- Doha, Qatar
- Company Location: Souq Waqif Boutique Hotels by Tivoli
Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· To look after guest safety, and address any guest issues as quickly as possible, ensuring that they are completely happy with the work done.
· To complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans.
· To look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
· To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
· To follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
· To maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times.
· To actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel.
· To utilize or recommend usage of all environmentally-friendly products in the work place.
· To suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
With 2 to 5 years of experience in the same field
With good English communication skills
With good technical skills
With pleasing personality
Ability to handle pressure at work