- Muscat, Oman
- Employees can work remotely
- Company Location: Anantara Al Jabal Al Akhdar Resort
Explore Nature’s Playground. Frolic in the treetops. Sip Champagne six metres underwater. Feel the rush of high-energy indulgences or settle into cool serenity on the twin private islands of Chill and Play.
You will serve the needs of the business, our guests and our team members by coordinating timely completion of the night audit function. You will be responsible for ensuring that all the financial transactions of the hotel are conducted to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. You will be the main point of guest contact and ensure efficient operation of the Front desk during the night hours of operation.
• College diploma in hotel management or financial majors
• Previous experience in Front Office
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Good level of English both written and spoken