Guest Service Agent
- Sir Bani Yas - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Desert Islands Resort & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
· To anticipate all guest needs and handle all guest inquiries
· To participate in the effective day to day operation at the Bell service desk.
· To have complete knowledge of the hotel products and services, including room types, rates, relative features and facilities, food and beverage outlets and promotions, spa and health club, and other properties.
· To ensure lobby area is clean and tidy at all times.
· To greet and acknowledge all guests, welcoming them in a polite and friendly manner.
· Assist guests with the luggage, and provide a luggage storage service for guest.
· To coordinate delivery of messages and other items to the guest room
· To assist guests who require special attention.
· Complete all other shift duties as outlined on shift checklist.
· To assist in ensuring that the transportation arrangements of the hotel work perfectly, including the coordination of taxi’s, private vehicles, limousines and other vehicles.
· Assist all other areas of the hotel when required.