- Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Company Location: Anantara Angkor Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times and complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans by following all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks. You will responsible to look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.