- Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Company Location: Anantara Angkor Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As Engineering Supervisor, it will be your responsibility to assign the daily work schedule to the Engineering Team, and to further supervise the effective completion of their projects and duties to the highest standards.You will handle all the planned maintenance of the property, as well as coordinate with all other departments of the hotel to maintain their equipment in good working order. It will be your duty to respond to guest requests and emergency situations as they arise, and to deliver outstanding service to ensure guest satisfaction and financial profitability.
- Certified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Two years operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
Highly recommend for local candidates