Assistant Front Office Manager
- Kuta Selatan, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
- Company Location: Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort
Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort unfolds on a dramatic cliffside over the Indian Ocean. Terraced architecture ensures ocean views from every angle. Dine, swim and Jacuzzi against a panorama of sunset at our Bali resort’s luxurious Suites.
You will assist the Front Office Manager in all matters relating to the day-to-day Front Office operation. You will support efforts to maintain the highest level of quality in both products and services including the design of training plans, and running of training sessions for all Front Office team members. You will help to ensure that all brand and Standard Operating Procedures are being adhered to and continue to capture best current practice in new SOPs relating to Front Office operation. It will be your personal responsibility to drive upselling within the Front Office Department, and to work together effectively with all other departments to ensure a great experience for all of our guests.
• College degree in hotel management or related field
• Previous experience in a Front Office management role
• Strong commercial/business acumen
• Experience with Front Office Systems
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
Reporting into Hotel General Manager
Key Competencies Required; Coaching & Developing Others, Facilitating Change, Aligning Strategies into Results, Innovation, Problem Analysis and Decision Making.
5-2 working day scheme
Private medical insurance
BPJS Health and Manpower