Loyalty & Partner Marketing Executive
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with over 530 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travelers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Tivoli, M Collection, NH Collection, NH, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International properties, Minor Hotels operates in 56 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South America and North America.
Grow the business by developing and implementing all promotional materials and related documentation established for the loyalty program processes on behalf of the brands within Minor Hotels. The position will be responsible for assisting with training new and existing properties, continuously communicating with and supporting the property team members to deliver the DISCOVERY program. Minor Hotels, as a member of the DISCOVERY program, is part of the world’s largest alliance of independent hotel brands that bring together 35 brands with more than 550 hotels spread across 76 countries in its portfolio. The candidate should have an interest in hospitality industry trends and analyzing key feeder markers, performing related research as required. Direction will be provided to complete all underlying tasks to support the Key Responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Project Management or Hotel Management related field is required
• Previous experience in operational excellence, customer relations, training, process documentation and analytical work would be beneficial
• Be self-motivated, a strong team player and enable to work under pressure
• Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally
• Strong communication and project management skills, able to manage several assignments simultaneously
• Strong command of spoken and written English and Thai with computer literacy
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc) is required
• Basic understanding of Power BI or other analytical tools will be a plus
• A Project Management or e-commerce background is a plus
• Basic knowledge of Sitecore, Opera PMS, HTML is a plus
• This job is based in Bangkok, no travel is required