Chef De Partie-Asian Cuisine
- Victoria, Seychelles
- Company Location: Anantara Maia Seychelles Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Members of the kitchen department are responsible for ensuring that all guests of the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food an beverage offerings in every area of the hotel. A Chef De Partie is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in their section. Because of this, a successful Chef De Partie must be very knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general.. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable in a high pressure environment. A Chef De Partie must also be able to give orders within their section as well as reliably carry out orders handled down to them by the Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
- Minimum 2+ year of experience in a pan Asian restaurant.
- Must be passionate about wok, Chinese, Korean and Thai food cuisine.
- Be at chef de partie or strong demi chef level.
- Have Pan Asian/wok cooking experience at a high level.
- Have exceptional presentation and eye for detail.
- Have a good understanding of Asian ingredients and how to use them.
- Be a strong team player and able to work well under pressure.
- Be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude.
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours