Assistant Manager of People & Culture
- Dhigufinolhu, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
You will assist the Manager of People & Culture in driving team member engagement, learning and development and communication. You will be involved in not only managing the People & Culture function but ensuring the success of the hotel through effective business planning, talent management and performance monitoring. You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing of our team members throughout their journey.
- 2 Years Previous experience in an Assistant Managerial HR role at a five star property
- Strong Administrative & Time management skills required
- Knowledge of Payroll process
- Strong commercial & business acumen
- Passion for leadership & People Engagement