Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara team members always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their team members. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· To ensure a professional and profitable operation within the framework of the Hotel With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department team members to meet the needs of the business. Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels, and implement a daily departmental training program
· To achieve departmental budget goals by maintaining profits through increased sales revenue and the efficient cost expenditure
· To promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on team members satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous service, prompt and courteous delivery of all orders, maintaining a positive image through all each guest contact and thorough cleanliness of guest areas
·Assure total guest satisfaction in the service of F&B through the supervision of prompt and courteous delivery of all outlets, During the shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communicating with the kitchen, and by striving to speak to all guests
· To accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & food production,To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlets, to work with hotel management to develop & execute plans and actions for the marketing of the outlet. To be aware of all Anantara Guest Incentive programs, and actively promote and support these
·To ensure the efficient scheduling of Management & Team members in the outlet, and to be responsible for the accurate supervision of the team members time control system, to be responsible for the execution of all team members reviews and appraisals in a professional and timely manner
·To train managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counselling” and the correct process of progressive discipline, to be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times, to be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities, and to conduct a regular preventative maintenance inspection
·Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation, encourage problem-solving by team members through proper training and empowerment, to ensure guest satisfaction, establish effective communication with team member to gain their trust and respect through his/her hard work. Maintain fair and consistent counselling and/or disciplinary procedures in accordance with Anantara’s Guarantee of Fair Treatment Policy.
·To work closely with the Banqueting department to support all requested functions, above all, to lead by example through a “hands-on” approach to motivating our team members to excel
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Preferably female candidate.