- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: RAKxa Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa is Thailand's 1st Fully Integrative Wellness & Medical Retreat
RAKxa integrates Functional Medicine and Complementary & Alternative Medicine (CAM) together using holistic approach. Functional medicine consists of VitalLife Medical Wellness center and Medical Gym. CAM consists of Thai Traditional Medicine (TTM). Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), Ayurveda, Energy Healing, and Therapeutic Spa. The range of treatments, facilities, and services is unmatched anywhere in the world. RAKxa will be able to treat guests with a wide array of health issues and concerns.
RAKxa’s world-class doctors and specialists across a multiple of disciplines work together to assess each guests and gain understanding into their root causes of problems. This allows them to combine multiple disciplines of medicine into one comprehensive treatment program, completely individualized to each guests, whether they’re business executives, active retirees, young entrepreneurs, or high-performance athletes, to have most appropriate and effective treatment.
Purpose of the role
- Develop a comprehensive, cross-platform content strategy to drive brand awareness, acquire new followers and ultimately generate leads for RAKxa through social media, search engine, blog articles, email campaigns and offline marketing.
- Ensure that RAKxa's social media accounts and online presence (e.g. websites and email marketing) are active, with engaging announcements, updates and 'always on' content that accurately reflect the branding and messaging we want to convey.
- Liaise with in-house digital marketers and outsource agency to ensure that deliverables are on brand, and brainstorm creative ways to optimize content through different channels.
- Offline marketing: PR, influencer marketing and event organizing.
Desired skills and experiences
- Exceptional command of English writing and ability to write for long and short format (social media, multipage collateral, email, website, etc.). Native or fluent ability in Thai language.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in digital strategy, social media marketing and communications, ideally from a digital agency or a highly-engaging consumer brand.
- Content creation: Write, edit and proofread content for tone, voice, clarity and consistency. Able to create simple artworks. Coordinate and manage photo and video shoots.
- Functioning knowledge of technical aspects of digital marketing, including but not limited to, Facebook Ads Manager, SEO and SEM.
- Work with digital marketer on monthly content calendars and ad hoc campaigns.
- Strong internal communications, project management and organizational skills.
- Ambitious and excited by the opportunity to build a brand from scratch.
- Adaptable and flexible in operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Passionate about hospitality, health and wellness and/or luxury brands.
- PR: Connections with local and international media preferred.
- Experience working with influencers for high-end brand(s).