Asst. Bar Manager/ Bar Manager
- Koh Samui, Ko Samui District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Other
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Anantara Bophut Koh Samui Resort offers guests a resort lifestyle imbued with signature Thai hospitality. Sitting on Bophut Bay, near the charming Fisherman’s Village experience an array of activities and leisure facilities. Feast on fiery local cuisine or design a custom meal for a special moment. Soak up the sun in Bill Bensley designed tropical gardens and enjoy world-class amenities at this peaceful retreat.
- Maximising revenue through increased sales and efficient cost management.
- To create, maintain and periodically update the Beverage and Wine list so as to ensure an original and attractive beverage offering that meets the needs of our hotel.
- To be aware of all Anantara Guest Incentive programs, and to periodically market Beverage promotions to improve guest satisfaction and increase of sales revenue.
- Ensure that proper inventory, requisition, bar pars and control systems are in place to maintain security and cost control of all beverage operations areas.
- Accurately forecast business demands to ensure efficient staffing & beverage production.
- With the hotel training manager, identify training needs and develop and deliver the required training for department employees to meet the needs of the business. Support the training of Departmental Trainers to continue to improve hotel service levels, and implement a daily departmental training program
- To be responsible for the accurate supervision of the associate time control and payroll systems by working with Accounting and HRD.
- To be responsible for all accounting and billing procedures in the outlets.
- To be responsible for all aspects of Associate management including hiring and discipline in conjunction with the Director of F&B.
- To train subordinate managers and supervisors in effective “coaching and counseling” and the correct process of progressive discipline.
- To be responsible for maintaining outlet safety and sanitation standards at all times.
- Enforce Anantara’s 39 points Sanitation Checklist by having all Bar service areas inspected on a monthly basis.
- To be responsible for asset management of all outlet property and facilities.
- Conduct a preventative maintenance inspection on a monthly basis.
- Promote positive inter-departmental relations through candid communication and cooperation.
- To work with the Banqueting Department to support all requested functions
- Above all, to lead by example through a “hands on” approach to motivate our Associates to excel.
- Always try to anticipate and exceed the needs of customers and colleagues
- Good judgement to solve problems in a calm and efficient way
- Act with personal professionalism and integrity at all times
- conduct business honestly and fairly, keep sensitive information confidential.
- Display a positive attitude, even under pressure. They personally check their work to ensure its accuracy
- Committed to meeting and exceeding all performance standards
- Constantly look to develop their own professional skills and abilities
- Perform job tasks in line with established policies and procedures
- Provide a top-quality experience to all our guests.
- Thai nationality
- Strong leadership ,Interpersonal & people Skills
- Hardworking, persistent and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Strong problem analysis and problem-solving
- Technical Sales Skills
- English: Intermediate level required
- Able to travel upon requested