- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Responsible for the overall Sales management, direction and coordination retails activities which will result in the fulfillment of planned sales and profit objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with market trends and conditions.
• At least 2-3 years sales hotel or Travel Agent any related field , with 1 years plus at the supervisory level
• Bachelor Degree in any related field
• Good command of spoken and written English
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet, e-mail)
• Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership
*Preferably German Speaker