- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Anantara The Palm Dubai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Driving the Food & Beverage team in all aspects, from business planning and organizing to operations and administration. You will be responsible for achieving the highest customer satisfaction, brand and quality standards, as well as bringing creativity and variety to our food & beverage offering. You will manage the financial aspects of the department to achieve the budgeted revenues, profit and food & beverage costs whilst maintaining food and beverage quality. You will maintain the team member performance and development at the superior level – grooming ‘good’ to ‘great’ and achieve the targeted team member satisfaction. You will work closely with the sales & catering, marketing and banquet teams to maximize the business results.
• College Diploma in Hotel Management or related field
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations leadership role
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills