Building Technician & Painter
- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
Planning and Organising:
· He repairs, attends to routine and planned maintenance and maintenance requests from all areas of the hotel in both BOH and FOH.
· Inspects regularly the condition of the areas under his/her responsibility to identify and then rectify problems.
· Carrying out PPM as per schedule on equipment under his/her responsibility
· Performs corrective maintenance for defects in building structures and finishes as required and makes recommendations to management on improvements
· Advise his immediate senior of day to day problems
Provide in-house Building general servicing, repair and maintenance using well- trained, presentable personnel carrying out maintenance works in an efficient, discreet and guest friendly manner.
Carry out continuous inspections to ensure the highest level of guest comfort is maintained and that all services are in proper working condition.
He carries out preventive maintenance as manuals
Provides technical advice as required across all Staff under he’s subordination within the Department
Will perform other duties as directed from time to time by the management
Make sure that all the Room and ground jobs has been carried out and completed as per hotel standards
He provides onsite supervision of Contractors who may be employed from time to time to maintain or upgrade the premises of the property
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Good knowledge in painting