Assistant Engineering Manager
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Avani Palm View Residences & Suites
Avani Palm View Dubai Hotel & Suites soars 48 storeys high, the Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah beyond providing a wow backdrop. Featuring a range of accommodation configurations, Avani offers the perfect base for corporate travellers, families and long-term guests looking for contemporary comforts and style. Wake up to dazzling views. Wander an exclusive neighbourhood. Lounge by the rooftop pool sunning with a cocktail in hand, taking in the ever-evolving skyline.
You will asssit the Director of Engineering in managing the Engineering department for Residential side, ensuring the efficient running of the all hotel facilities, including all fire and life safety equipment and systems. It will be your responsibility to plan and manage all preventative maintenance work, new projects, extensions, and renovations. You will be involved in preparing the Engineering budget for the property, and will provide the Engineering knowledge for the hotel strategic and operational plans. You will monitor energy usage in the hotel, and implement initiatives to conserve energy wherever possible.
• College degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Five years operating experience in a similar capacity.
• Familiar with the operations and priorities of all other hotel operating departments.
• Familiar with the local government requirements and regulations.
• Passion for leadership.