Kitchen & Laundry Engineering Supervisor
- Salalah, Oman
- Company Location: Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As a Kitchen Technician you are responsible for all the Kitchen equipments maintenance as instructed by General Mechanical Supervisor while adhering to Hotel policies and procedures, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Ensure that all kitchen equipments are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipments and to avoid breakdown
- Perform preventive maintenance and completes the turn-over quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy and meet the Guest needs
- Respond to breakdowns of equipments and being available in case of emergency and applying the appropriate action as per Hotel policy and standards
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and colleagues’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
You should ideally be a licensed high / low pressure boiler operator with previous experiences in a similar role and a proven knowledge in the operation of equipments such as steam engines, generators, motors, turbines and / or steam boilers. A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
- Understanding the job
- Taking Responsibility
- Recognising Differences
- Customer Focus