.NET Web Developer
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor currently with 536 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Tivoli, M Collection, NH Collection, NH Hotels, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International properties, Minor Hotels operates in 54 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South America and North America.
With dynamic plans to expand existing brands and explore strategic acquisitions throughout opportunistic markets, Minor Hotels pursues a vision of a more passionate and interconnected world. For more information, please visit www.minorhotels.com.
Inside Minor Hotels, the ecommerce team has the highest importance. This role will develop and manage website platforms for the group (chiefly oakshotels.com) using Sitecore.
Key duties and responsibilities are:
- Design, code and develop application components using .NET for Sitecore driven applications.
- Work closely with the Front-End Developer to bring the group’s brands to life in digital environments.
- Draft technical specifications, system architectures, development approaches, and testing solutions.
- Provide support to production systems, troubleshoot production issues, perform root cause analysis and implement fixes.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Performance Manager and Front-End Developer to optimise website conversion based on data-driven insights and constantly improve the website user experience and sales funnel flow.
- Other duties as required by the Group Director of Digital.
- Degree in IT or related discipline
- Sitecore development experience with Sitecore 8.2 or above is a plus
- Sitecore Developer certification ideal
- 4+ years of web application development – ASP.NET, C#, SQL
- HTML/CSS (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Basic knowledge file encoding and character set encoding
- Responsive web design
- Developer tools to diagnose and debug coding issues
- PHP and WordPress experience highly desirabl
- Confidence in using English
- Timely communicate and prompt responses to internal and external stakeholders
- Effective, honest and professional communication with other staff members
- Ensure sufficient preparation and handover is provided during times of annual leave
- Notify Manager of any issues immediately as they arise and provide appropriate solutions.
- Timely provision of promotion advice(s) to relative internal key stakeholders.