- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
· Ensuring all storerooms are secure at all time, and that all received goods are stored in their correct location.
· To control stock in designed store room by means of stock rotation, and keeping appropriate par stock levels.
· Maintaining storerooms, passageways, floors, walls, office areas and dock areas so that the highest degree of sanitation is kept.
· Ensuring that all requisitions are fully completed and checked before being released to the respective departments.
· Ensuring all requisition is properly authorized.
· Make recommendations to the Cost Controller regarding stock movement and also report on obsolete stocks.
2 years experience in store and receiving.