Villa Host - Russian Speaking
- Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
As a Villa Host, you are required to maximize and exceed guest’s satisfaction by providing highly personalized, efficient and responsive service with attention to details, and anticipating guest’s needs. Take ownership and leadership of all villas assigned to you including supervising, directing, assisting and ensuring the cleanliness and maintenance of guest villas. Villa Host is instrumental to achieve our goal in providing the highest professional standards of service to our guests.
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English and Russian Language. Any additional foreign languages will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience as a Butler/Villa Host; preferably in a similar quality hotel
- A friendly, outgoing behavior, able to involve and support operation
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently
- Has strong decision making abilities and able to work in long hours