Demi Chef de Partie
- Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
Like all members of the kitchen team, the Demi Chef must maintain high standards of health and safety, including personal hygiene. You will be responsible for producing the most creative and excellent dishes, ensuring that the guests expectations are exceeded and fully satisfied. The person in this position must be able to effectively communicate with other members of the kitchen team, this includes being able to gracefully receive constructive criticism as well as effectively carry out orders. Additionally, a Demi Chef also needs to be able to remain calm while multi-tasking, as they are often called upon to carry out many different orders simultaneously in a brief amount of time. The Demi Chef is a part of the kitchen team, and as such must be able and willing to perform the basic tasks of food preparation and organization in the kitchen. This ability to create excellence in your own area of responsibility and to support others as they do the same is vital to the successful operation of the kitchen and to ensure the enjoyment of guests.
- Diploma / Hotel School graduate
- Must have worked at least 2 years as a Demi Chef de Partie in Hotels and preferably with Luxury Brand Experience
- Fluent in spoken English
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Knowledge of basic preparation, presentation and preservation of food
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety procedures