- Dhigufinolhu, South Male Atoll, Male, Maldives
- Company Location: Anantara Dhigu Maldives Resort, Anantara Veli Maldives Resort, & Naladhu Private Island Maldives
Anantara. The word in Sanskrit means "the flow of water without borders" and evokes the freedom, movement and harmony that are the spirit of the Anantara Experience.
Each Anantara Resort draws its strength from the rich cultural traditions, historic heritage and natural beauty of its destination. As such, every experience is a unique voyage of discovery and inspiration that is distinctly Anantara.
To serve the needs of the business, our guests and our colleagues by being the hotel’s expert with regard to the preparation and presentation of all dishes offered by the hotel.
Every member of the Kitchen Department is responsible for ensuring that all visitors to the hotel are delighted by the quality, creativity and variety of our food and beverage offerings in every area of the hotel, and that F&B is regarded as a strong point of differentiation for the hotel in its local market.
At Anantara, we are proud to represent our hotel and our country to guests from all over the world. We treat our guests and our colleagues with respect, and work hard together to deliver the highest quality of service to all.
- Diploma / Hotel School graduate
- At least 2 years experience as Commis in a five star resort
- Fluent in spoken English
- Positive attitude and pleasant personality
- Knowledge of basic preparation, presentation and preservation of food
- Basic knowledge of hygiene and safety procedures