People & Culture Intern
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with over 530 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travelers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Tivoli, M Collection, NH Collection, NH, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International properties, Minor Hotels operates in 56 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South America and North America.
Supporting two (2) teams under People & Culture Department.
Job Description on Corporate People & Culture administration side:
• Interview process (making appointment, coordinating with hiring manager and candidate)
• Prepare necessary documents
• Schedule for contract signing prior to the start date
• Prepare computer and email for newcomer
Job Description on Learning & Development side:
• Assisting in administrating online learning platform
• Supporting corporate training events
- Thai nationality
- Studying in Human Resources Management or related field
- Able to start the internship from May 2021 (at least 3 months)
- Good command in both written and spoken English
- Comfortable and confident in interaction with a multi-national team at all levels of colleagues
- Team player with a positive attitude and possesses an open mind
- Excellent computer skill (MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and any new channels)
Unpaid internship and office-based position.