Sales Manager - Wellness (Thai Nationality)
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Operating over 70 spas worldwide, MSpa is an international driving force in Spa & Wellness. MSpa’s journey began in Thailand in 1999 with Mandara Spa, and has since evolved and expanded to include the renowned Anantara Spa and AvaniSpa brand, as well as bespoke concepts. Our award winning spas continue to grow and adapt to suit the Spa & Wellness needs of all our guests.
You will participate in all sales activities and execute the sales and marketing plan for the various wellness and medical facilities in order to exceed revenue and targets. The scope of responsibility includes: promoting wellness packages, retreats, and programs, contracting new business and maximizing revenue. You are also in charge of establishing outstanding business relationships within local, domestic and international markets, monitoring competitor activities and market intelligence, attending travel functions and sales road shows to promote sales for the hotel. You will report directly to the Group Director of Spa and Wellness who will provide coaching and support to enable you to achieve what you are driving for.
• Bachelor's degree in sales and marketing or related field
• Pro-active, self motivated, loves challenges
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience in wellness and/or medical facilities
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to achieve sales targets and work in a highly pressurized environment
• Passion to lead and a desire to succeed
This role is open only to Thai nationals.
Click here to learn more about MSpa.