General Manager (Thailand-based candidates preferred)
- Surat Thani, Mueang Surat Thani District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Anantara Hotels and Resorts are on the lookout for a GM with proven hospitality operations management experience in luxury/Virtuoso properties. At Anantara, passion is our foundation. Passion for performance. Passion for innovation. Passion for serving our guests, passion for relationships with our partners. Because we believe that only when you begin with passion can you achieve perfection.
We value our team members as key stakeholders. Their individual successes are inseparable from that of the company. If you have that drive to lead high-performing teams to the path towards success, we want you to experience #PassionPoweredGrowth with us!
Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas is a place where true indulgences are influenced by the local culture and refined with global pleasures. Where barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views, island voyages and discerning pleasures. The place for romance set at your pace.
Due to the Covid situation, we give preference to candidates who are based in Thailand.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel management operations experience in luxury brands.
- Prior luxury resort experience is essential.
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Prior experience with multiple stakeholder relationship management is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must. High ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience as GM in Southern Thailand is an advantage.
Click here to learn more about Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas.