- Kalutara, Sri Lanka
- Company Location: Anantara Kalutara Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
You will be responsible for the successful execution of all hotel events,leading the service process from beginning till end. You will provide oversight and management from Sales Managers to Service Managers, and through to post-event follow up. Your key duties and responsibilities will be to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction, and to maximize the returns for the resort. You will be a sales champion for the resort, following up on business referrals and sales leads to increase business, and to ensure guest satisfaction and solicit rebooking.
• College Diploma in Hotel/Event Management or related field
• Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Events leadership role
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service and sales skills