Social Media Optimisation and Advertising Intern
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Minor Hotels Corporate
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor, currently with over 530 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travelers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, Avani, Oaks, Tivoli, M Collection, NH Collection, NH, nhow, Elewana, Marriott, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Radisson Blu and Minor International properties, Minor Hotels operates in 56 countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe, South America and North America.
• Develop and align Content Strategies across all Digital & Social Media Channels by working with other departments, corporate marketing communications team, and agencies to drive awareness, engagement, and traffic to website.
• Drive engagement growth via social media and content strategies in alignment with overall content strategies.
• Plan content for Instagram, Facebook, and any new channels, align campaigns with the marketing calendar and seasonal creative concepts.
• Respond to all messages/comments on social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) on a weekly basis.
• Maintain and update the social media content, coordinating with stakeholders across MH to ensure its effectiveness and encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company’s products and services.
• Execute social media campaigns for the brand while ensuring that a consistent marketing message is delivered to the market to grow.
• Effectively use analytical tools and demographic information to drive performance and revenue to our brand websites.
• Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments.
• Analyse existing and potential social media activities and identify and interpret new social media trends for the different geolocation market (China, UK, US, Russia, Japan, Thailand etc...)
1. Thai nationality
2. Bachelor Degree in any field, with an interest in hospitality or hotel management business. Fresh graduates are welcome.
3. Good command in both written and spoken English
4. Comfortable and confident in interaction with a multi-national team at all levels of colleagues
5. Team player with a positive attitude and possesses an open mind
6. Excellent computer and social media skills (MS Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Facebook, Instagram and any new channels), good presentation making skill is a plus
Please note this is an unpaid internship and office-based position.