- Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Stay at the Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas for an extravagant island getaway experience. Our hotel in Koh Phangan is a place where true indulgences are influenced by the local culture and refined with global pleasures. Where barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views, island voyages and discerning pleasures. The place for romance set at your pace.
You will support the overall Food & Beverage operation of the resort to maximize guest satisfaction, team member performance and business results. Your key duties and responsibilities are to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, maintain a safe and sanitary work environment and ensure only the highest quality products are being served, achieved through developing and maintaining a strong team environment, delivery of prompt, courteous service in accordance with brand and Food & Beverage standards. Further you handle daily team member relations, and encourage problem solving by team members through proper training and empowerment.
- College diploma in Hotel Management or related field.
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role
- Passion for leadership and teamwork.
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence.
- Excellent guest service skills.
Thai nationality only