- Ko Pha-ngan Sub-district, Ko Pha-ngan District, Surat Thani, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Stay at the Anantara Rasananda Koh Phangan Villas for an extravagant island getaway experience. Our hotel in Koh Phangan is a place where true indulgences are influenced by the local culture and refined with global pleasures. Where barefoot luxury is perfected with glittering bay views, island voyages and discerning pleasures. The place for romance set at your pace.
A sous chef is the second-in-command in a professional kitchen, assisting the executive chef. The sous chef is responsible for the day-to-day culinary operations in a professional kitchen. Functions include menu creation, food purchasing, and maintenance of quality standards. A sous chef assumes the role of cost controlling and maintaining food cost, and supervises storage, stocking, and sanitation procedures. The sous chef assists in the management and training of new personnel, scheduling team member work hours, and doing performance reviews.
• College degree in Hotel Management or related culinary degree
• At least 3 years of industry and culinary management experience
• Previous experience training team members in large quantity food preparation.
• Excellent knowledge of quality food operations.
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Excellent guest service skills
Thai Nationality only