- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Oaks Ibn Battuta Gate Dubai
For travellers seeking freedom, independence and space. Oaks Hotels & Resorts offers spacious contemporary serviced studios and suites across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and the Middle East. Effortless short or long stays unfold with peace of mind and all the essential comforts.
You will maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times and complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans by following all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks. You will responsible to look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift and to suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
Position Skills and Experience Requirements:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and understand written procedures and instructions
- Solid work record
- Attention to detail, along with good visual skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Basic computer skills