- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world? most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
We are currently seeking an experienced, thorough, and insightful cost controller to oversee cost management for our entire company. In this role, you will work collaboratively with various department managers to analyze costs, assess vendor relationships, and maximize profitability. To succeed in this position, you will demonstrate an aptitude for efficiency, problem-solving, and resourcefulness, with a deep commitment to the bottom line without compromising quality. This role is important for the hotel as your action will positively influence our profit.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or relevant field strongly preferred
• Exceptionally well organized with an aptitude for data
• Able to generate budgets and reports
• Strong presentation skills, able to explain concepts concisely and accurately • Able to develop strong, cooperative relationships with department heads • Creative thinking skills and ability to solve problems • Passion for leadership and teamwork