Assistant IT Manager (Thai Nationality)
- Chiang Mai, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Company Location: Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
As IT Manager, the implementation and upkeep of the Property Management System (Opera) will be your main responsibility. You will need to ensure that the PMS is up to date with the most current version as instructed by Corporate IT, then assist authorized users in relation to hotel operations and support team members with their personal computers. You are responsible for the coordination and timely handling of any software fault reports or enhancement requests as well as to provide technical assistance to internal and external audit staff.
- Graduate from work-related School/University
- Preferable prerequisite is four years experience in hotel business.
- Deep knowledge in computer: Hardware, Software, Data Base, and Networking.
- Well experienced in systems design, analysis and project implementation, central reservation system, back office modules and interfaces.