- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Company Location: Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa by Anantara
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Planning and Organizing:
- Planning the maintenance for the pool and pool plant room together with building Supervisor
- Make sure that the pools are regularly clean and maintained in the specific parameters
- Organise super chlorination with outside company without disturbing guest comfort
- Maintain water chemistry within recommended standards
- Complete daily chemical tests and record in logbook
- Ensure all fire, health and safety standards are strictly followed
- Performed daily cleaning of all systems filters and grills
- Carryout systems backwash as required by different pressure readings
- Report major defects immediately
- Employ good quality workmanship while completing work within time constrains
- Safely operate all pumps and fittings
- Maintain pool temperature within laid down limits
- Local Hire, candidate should be in UAE.
- Must have the appropriate documented training from a technical/vocational institute.
- One year operating experience in a hotel engineering department.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and electrical schematics.