eCommerce & Distribution Manager
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Company Location: Avani Sukhumvit Bangkok
Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
You will be driving the training, support and direct relationship with hotels with in MHG while ensuring optimal ongoing electronic activities and projects of all Minor Hotels brands throughout all relevant electronic distribution channels. You will assist in establishing best practices to manage online travel agents and none travel agent websites, supporting the distribution and ecommerce heads in corporate and hotels revenue and ecommerce managers. Coordinating with hotels and partner agencies the execution of all distribution and ecommerce activities for all Minor Hotel properties and implementing new eCommerce initiatives to support hotels distribution strategies. Developing and supporting the online content to maximise ranking/visibility of properties on various search engines and channels and on direct channels. Measuring, analyzing and reporting eCommerce performances produce monthly reports for each channel as required by the section head and communicate with hotels and regional and cluster ecommerce managers.
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list. Minor Hotel employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
• To execute the Minor Hotel long-term Electronic Distribution Strategy working in line with corporate guidelines for our brands for Brand website OTA and GDS.
• Follow the guidelines of the head of distribution and implementation of SOPs within the hotel to ensure the maximisation of the channels potential.
• To monitor and report on the hotels’ effective use of electronic distribution tools and procedures in areas of business intelligence to maximize the hotels competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Maintain and improve and adapt the relevant distribution channels such as channel managers, OXI interfaces and GDS platforms and optimization of OTA extranets.
• Maintain together with the revenue team rate parity with all our distribution channels
• To assist in providing the hotel with external market intelligence using tools such as web Analytical tools, Competitive Intelligence, Rate View, access to a Global Distribution data, Internet web sites and corporate resources as rate shopping.
• Meet and influence key distribution partners and regional account managers as OTA and sales partners to gain insight to best practices on the market.
• Coordinate the development of e-Commerce tactics for the individual hotels in line with corporate guidelines, including SEO, SEM campaign preparation and analysis.
• Collaborate with partner agencies to develop our different websites e sound and ensure ROI goals are achieved for SEO, PPC, mobile and Meta search activities.
• Implement best practice rules to optimize content (images, content, links, and accurate translations) relevancy, accuracy and performance on Anantara.com and work with the Marketing & Communications team on corrective actions.
• Support the Marcom team and local teams on the development and sending of consumer and trade emailing.
• Develop measure and optimize ROI on new traffic generating channels.
• To assist on the setup, management and reporting on the Meta search engines partnerships to improve hotel website performance.
• Serve as support point of contact for the hotel within the digital marketing/E-Commerce related questions and activities
• Develop measure and assist in executing social media activity, which will include assisting PR put together creative strategies to generate Fan Base, for multiple social media site as (Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business, LINE, etc..)
• Support the operation department with the handling of technical setup and understanding of management of review sites and review measurement tools and their influence in the booking path.
Revenue Management and Pricing
• To assist the revenue team at property in maximizing revenue and yield through business trend analysis, highlighting areas of opportunity in Electronic distribution strategies on an ongoing basis.
• To monitor and control that the distribution through all channels is in line with Minor Hotels’ Distribution strategy and closely monitor business shifts between channels (Channel Management).
• To monitor and control that the Dynamic Pricing Strategies is adhered to and promoted with global and local distribution partners.